Prosper Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Nov 29, 2018 - Prosper Gold Corp. Closes Private Placement
- Thu Nov 29, 2018 - Share Structure
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 - Prosper Gold Plans 2,500m Phase 1 Drill Program: Currie Project - Matheson, Ontario
Vancouver, British Columbia - November 20, 2018 - Prosper Gold Corp. (\'Prosper Gold\' or the \'Company\') (TSXV: PGX) announces that it will begin winter drilling to follow-up its first diamond drill hole at the Currie Project (the \'Property\') southwest of Matheson, Ontario. 2,500m in six holes will test for gold mineralization in regions untested in earlier drilling.
Drilling will confirm and refine the orientation of the massive pyrite layer intersected in C001, testing for mineralization in previously
- Mon Nov 5, 2018 - Prosper Gold Drills 6m of 4.79 g/t Au & 118.4 g/t Ag Currie Project -- Matheson, Ontario
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 - 2018 Q3 - Ending July 31st, 2018
- Mon Apr 30, 2018 - 2018 Q2 - Ending April 30th, 2018
- Wed Jan 31, 2018 - 2018 Q1 - Ending January 31st, 2018
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 - 2017 YE - Ending October 31, 2017
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 - 2017 Q3 - Ending July 31st, 2017
- Sun Apr 30, 2017 - 2017 Q2 - Ending April 30th, 2017